Village of Theresa Trash and Recycling Calendar
For questions or concerns regarding waste & recycling pick-up, please contact John LeAir at Advanced Disposal at (920) 387-0612.
Advanced Disposal Holiday Waste & Recyclable Pick-Up is as follows.
Pick up is Tuesday of every week with the following exceptions:
Memorial Day (pick up on Wednesday)
July 4th (pick up on Wednesday)
Labor Day (pick up on Wednesday)
The Village will no longer provide recycling bins. Bins may be purchased from an independent retailer such as Walmart, Fleet Farm or Menards or other. No specific size, shape or color is required.
Brush/Yard Waste-Dumpsite is located in the rear area of River's Edge Park (Mill St.) and is open April thru November, weather permitting. This site is for yard waste only; leaves, branches 6" in diameter or less and un-bagged yard waste will be accepted. Please follow all rules & regulations at drop-off site. Thank You in Advance for your Cooperation!
N O T I C E
VILLAGE OF THERESA - BULK WASTE PICK-UP
‘FOR VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY’
Bulk items & tires will be collected curbside on
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
& Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
Bulk Pick-up is always the 3rd Tuesday in April & the 3rd Tuesday in October.
Do Not put items on the curb prior to the weekend before Bulk Pick-Up!
Please place all items on the curb in an orderly fashion!
If you have questions on what items will be collected, please contact
Advanced Disposal Services @ 920-387-0987.
There will be a $30.00 charge for EACH appliance collected; such as: microwaves, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, water softeners, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, etc.
There will be a $15.00 charge for EACH tire or tire on rims collected.
Bills will be sent after pick-up as required.
* The Village of Theresa can no longer accept electronics. These items can/should be reused or donated. For more information on e-cycling & where to recycle electronics visit www.dnr.wi.gov/ecyclewisconsin. Click on the “Find” button for an electronics collection site near you.
* Garbage bags laying on the ground or near the waste cart will NOT be picked up unless they are placed IN the green waste cart.
* Cardboard boxes MUST be broken down & placed in, or near the recycling bin.
* Building materials are NOT accepted as part of Bulk Pick-Up. Please contact Advanced Disposal Services @ 920-387-0987 for dumpster rental.
* Yard waste will NOT be accepted & can be taken to the designated drop-off site located at River’s Edge Park from April through November (weather permitting). Please follow all rules & regulations at drop-off site.
Thank You In Advance For Your Cooperation!